— Highlights —
• Explore the filming sites of many popular Korean drama's at Dulmeori Lake, Edelweiss Swiss and Pocheon Herb Island.
• Enjoy a convenient pick up and drop off from Sinchon, Myeong-dong or Dongdaemun.
• Treat yourself with this great value for money trip, ideal for small groups or individual travelers.
— What You Can Expect —
Leaving from Sinchon, Myeong-dong or Dongdaemun, this exciting day trip around Gyeonggi-do, Korea, takes you to three iconic landmarks which often served as the decor for Korean dramas. First on the menu is a brief stop at Yangpyeong Dumulmeori Lake. Renowned for its rustic charm, and home to vintage ferries and weeping willows, the Dumulmeori Lake is popular with travelers, photographers and filmmakers alike.
After lunchtime, you'll be taken to a little piece of Europe in Asia, Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park, where you can stroll amidst Swiss architecture, explore museums, and satisfy your inner shopaholic at the many galleries and souvenir shops. After your European adventure, you'll continue your journey to Pocheon Herb Island, to learn everything you ever wanted to know about Mediterranean herbs and take in picturesque night scenes.
After the fun is over, you will be conveniently dropped off to downtown Seoul.
• Meeting Time: Printed on voucher
• Meeting Point: Sinchon, Myeong-dong and Dongdaemun
• Duration: 10 hrs
• Returning Time and Point: 9:30pm, downtown Seoul.
(Drop-off place at Seoul Station is Lotte Market or Myeongdong.)
• Vehicle Type: Varies according to number of passengers
－How to Redeem Your Voucher－
• You can show either a mobile voucher, or printed voucher for this activity.