• Simply charge your card with a designated amount and hop around town by simply swiping rather than reaching for loose change.
• Use the T-money card all over Seoul as well as in other major cities across the country.
•Purchase KKday’s exclusive T-money card and get our limited travel guide to keep you traveling around Seoul.
• Use your T-money card for public transportation as well as small purchases at convenience stores and other selected shops.
• Conveniently recharge your card at any convenience store or subway station when you’ve spent all of your credit.
• As from today till Dec. 31, customers purchasing tickets will receive coupons to SHINSEGAE duty-free shop, worth up to KWN 60,000.
－ What You Can Expect －
Your T-money card can be used all over Korea, from Seoul to Busan, Jeju to Daegu. An essential item for all types of traveler to South Korea, T-money is an inventive smart card, designed to make transportation as simple as possible during your stay in Korea. T-Money can be used on all public buses as well as the subway system in several different metropolitan cities and locations throughout the nation. With T-money, you can save the hassle of purchasing single journey subway tickets for every ride and as well as enjoying discounted prices. T-money cards can also be used in taxis, and to make basic purchases at most convenience stores.
－ Important Info－
・Valid Until: No expiration
・Ticket Age Range:
- Child: 6 -12 years old
- Youth: 13-19 years old
・Delivery requires 3 days and is only available for Vietnam residents. Please provide the following information when booking:
2. Phone number:
・Children under the age of 6 may participate for free.
・Child and Youth card can be purchased at the subway service counters.