• Explore South Korea by rail and get access to hundreds of train stations
• Enjoy unlimited rail travel for a hassle-free trip
• Discover modern cities or go on a rural adventure
• Stay connected with free onboard Wi-Fi
• Special gift of one transportation card and one Free city tour coupon booklet!
• During February 1, 2018 to March 25, 2018, normal KR pass will not be able to take the Gyeonggang Line, you must purchase Pyeongchang KR Pass to board.
－ What You Can Expect －
Take advantage of this discounted offer only available to foreign nationals. Enjoy unlimited economy class rides on KORAIL's high-speed rail and travel to over 600 stations on 80 different routes. Travel from Korea's capital Seoul down to the port city of Busan in just 2.5 hours. Take scenic routes and stop off along the way or use the pass to navigate cities.
Choose from 5 and 7-day consecutive passes. Simply book your train and seat on official website of Korail, and bring you printed Pyeongchang KR Pass on the day of boarding. The KORAIL pass is by far the most convenient and cost-effective way to discover South Korea.
・Youth ticket: Youth between the ages of 13 to 25 years or youths with International Student Identification Card may use this pass.
Please bring your International Student Identification Card as confirmation.
Special Benefits for Pyeongchang Korail Pass users:
・ Transportation card
A free commemorative card, that can be used as both a reloadable pre-paid transportation card and PyeongChang
Korail Pass, is provided and can be conveniently used for both subways and buses. If you buy the pass during the reservation period, you will get a free KRW 5,000 transportation card.
・Free city tour coupon booklet
If you buy the PyeongChang Korail Pass, you will get a free coupon booklet as well. It contains free city tour tickets that can be used in 6 regions – Seoul, Busan, Gyeongju, Incheon, Jeju, and Daegu. Enjoy cost-efficient tours around Korea.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
－ Important Info－
• Eligibility: foreign national passport holders only
• Traveler Requirements: Children under 4 are free of charge, but please provide us the date of birth of the children.
• Reservation period: October 10, 2017 to December 10, 2017
• Valid Until: February 1, 2018 to March 25, 2018
－ Additional Info －
• Please provide the following information when booking:
1. Name as stated on your passport
2. Departure date
Note: When booking please inform us of your departure date
3. The date you want to pick up the Special gifts. (If the date was not provided, we will assume you will pick up on the reserved departure date.)
• Extra fees will be charged for first-class seats
• Invalid for METRO Service
－ How To Redeem Your Voucher－
• You will receive your voucher within 5 business days after purchase is confirmed
• After receiving your voucher, please book your train and seat at the official website of Korail, and print out the ticket. Reservation can be made 30 days before boarding date.
• Please bring the printed Pyeongchang KR pass and the printed ticket to board the train.
For the special gifts:
Retrieve your commemorative card and a coupon booklet at a designated counter on the designated date. Please bring along the printed Pyeongchang KR Pass to retrieve the gifts.