Langkawi Wildlife Park, previously known as Langkawi Bird Paradise, was opened to public on November 2002. On January 2006, with new range of wildlife exhibits in the park, it was renamed to “Langkawi Wildlife Park”.
The whole park has exhibits for birds, mammals, reptiles, fishes and even orchids. Visitors can have close interactions with the birds and mammals in the park and enjoy feeding shows throughout the whole day.
Some of the highlights in the park are:
- Friendly internal guides available to guide and explain to visitor.
- Visitor can purchase food sold in the park to feed the animals.
- There is an open space “Aviary section” – where lots of colorful “love birds” freely flying around.
- Feeding shows are available throughout the whole day. Check the timetable below and plan your time so that you won’t miss out the fun of it.
- Shopping outlets available such as Mega Duty Free shop, Crystal Gallery, DIGI photo kiosk etc for visitors to purchase souvenirs.