Officially opened in 2015, it become one of the must-visit attraction in Langkawi. It is the largest 3D museum in Malaysia, also the second largest 3D museum in the world, located within the Oriental Village (location of SkyCab base station).
Over 100 pieces of 3D illusion artwork were housed inside 3 floors in the building, covers area of 2000 square meters. These artworks were artistically painted by group of talented Korean artist together with local talents.
There are 9 different zones inside the building:
- Optical Illusion Zone
- Designed to create illusion that will trick your eye.
- Aquarium Zone
- Enjoy photo session with the deep ocean world.
- Safari Zone
- Be excited and thrilled with wild and exotic animals.
- Interactive Zone 1
- These 3D artworks ranges from science fiction to ancient history.
- Fantasy Zone
- Embrace yourself within wonderful fantasy world.
- Classic Zone
- Take photos with famous replica of class artwork from Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh, Gustav Klimt and Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Central Hall
- It’s the largest zone in the building, exploring the world from Egypt to Europe.
- Malaysia Hall
- Painting with various famous heritage in Malaysia such as the KLCC tower.
- Interactive Zone 2
- This is the last zone to visit, and enjoy your time to snap memorable 3D photos.