－ Highlights －
• Discover some of Northern Taiwan's most beautiful scenery, just a short 1-hour ride from Taipei.
• Set off your own Chinese lantern in the charming village of Shifen and eat Taiwanese street snacks at Jiufen Old Street.
• See the Queen's Head and some of Taiwan's more unusual natural geological landscapes at Yehliu Geopark.
• Great value for money, and ideal for small groups or individual travelers.
－ What You Can Expect －
Enjoy the perfect one-day trip out of the hustle and bustle of Taipei city and explore the delights of Taiwan's beautiful, rural northern coast. A short drive from Taipei, this part of the island is home to quaint villages and some of Taiwan's most wonderful landscapes all of which you'll explore along with your English speaking guide. On this 8 hour tour, you'll learn all about Taiwan's culture and history at Shifen, and the ancient village of Jiufen – a pretty, former mining boomtown which clings to the side of Taiwan's jagged northern coast. Along the way, your guide will show you the fabulous Yehliu Geopark famed for its unusual rock formations, including the iconic 'Queens Head'. After the fun is over, your guide and driver will conveniently drop you back off in downtown Taipei.
• Meeting Time: 8:45am
• Meeting Point: East Gate 1 Taipei Main Station
• Duration: Approx. 8 hrs
• Returning Time: Return to Taipei Main Station between 5:30pm to 6:00pm
• Vehicle: Depending on the size of the group
• Guide Language: English
－ Additional Info －
Adult Ticket prices are applicable to all ages.